clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Potbelly Poisoning A First

A Richardson Potbelly made history, and not in a good way. Five victims have recovered, after a tea urn was laced with a toxic chemical, sodium azide, in April 2010 when employees were unaware. No arrests were made, but the CDC said it's "the first detailed report of sodium azide poisonings at a public venue." [KWTX]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater Dallas newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world