- Best socks ever? [Photos: Garrett Hall/EDFW]
- Clearly big beer fans, these guys sported hats homemade from beer boxes.
- Local coffee roasters Noble Coyote were on hand offering a buzz of a different sort.
- Food trucks on hand to help soak up all that beer included Ssahm BBQ and Rockin' Rick's.
- Beer + brats = match made in heaven.
- Community Beer poured up samples of their Witbier, Vienna Lager and more.
- Kombucha was on tap for the teetotalers.
- Shiner was on hand offering tastes of their seasonal brews.
- Rogness Brewing made the trek up from Austin.
- Local favorite Revolver Brewing served many a beer sample.
- Lesser-known Fort Worth microbrewery The Collective Brewing Project.
- Check out this guy's sweet pretzel necklace.
- Local darling Four Corners.