Hardly a day passes in the Dallas food blogosphere without mention of an upcoming project at Trinity Groves, the mega-development at the foot of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge that's the brainchild of legendary restaurateur Phil Romano. While Four Corners Brewing Co., Hofmann Hots and Babb Bros. BBQ have all been open for some time and the food-obsessed are eagerly awaiting the debuts of Kitchen LTO, Chino, Casa Rubia, Souk, LUCK, and Resto Gasto Bistro, there's still so much more in the works. Here are some snapshots of additional projects in the works at Trinity Groves.
- According to a recent Modern Luxury piece, Saint Rocco is a Phil Romano concept that will feature "Italian peasant food."
- DiDi's Tamale Diner already has an existing location in Mesquite.
- SocialBrew is "a tea-kombucha bar from the Holy Kombucha guys," Teresa Gubbins wrote back in March.
- Amberjax: seafood restaurant? Fish market?
- Plumage: perhaps the "European flower market" that's been mentioned?
- Cake Rattle & Roll: we'll venture a guess that this is a cake shop.
- Kate Weiser Chocolates has already been announced; West Dallas Cheese Company is a pretty obvious one; Potato Flats