- According to a recent Modern Luxury piece, Saint Rocco is a Phil Romano concept that will feature "Italian peasant food."
- DiDi's Tamale Diner already has an existing location in Mesquite.
- SocialBrew is "a tea-kombucha bar from the Holy Kombucha guys," Teresa Gubbins wrote back in March.
- Amberjax: seafood restaurant? Fish market?
- Plumage: perhaps the "European flower market" that's been mentioned?
- Cake Rattle & Roll: we'll venture a guess that this is a cake shop.
- Kate Weiser Chocolates has already been announced; West Dallas Cheese Company is a pretty obvious one; Potato Flats