It seems like just yesterday that chef Eric Shelton got settled into the kitchen at Trinity Groves' 'permanent pop-up' Kitchen LTO, but several new contenders are already eyeing Shelton's coveted spot. The restaurant has just released its list of chef finalists for the third round:
· Rosanne "Roe" Dileo: Most recently head chef at The Libertine on Lower Greenville
· Fitzgerald Dodd: Utility cook at Amberjax Fish Market & Grille
· Brooke Eggers: Chef at Village Modern Foods in Santa Barbara, CA
· Daniel Tarasevich: Executive chef at 2nd Floor Bistro at the Westin Galleria
· Scott Townend: Catering/consulting/private chef
The restaurant will host a party on May 4 to show off the chef finalists and their sample menus as well as the hopeful artists/designers and their proposed plans to transform the dining room. Attendees will be able to vote on their favorites and winners will be announced May 12 (for tickets, see here). Current chef Eric Shelton will cook his last meal on May 31, and Kitchen LTO version 3.0 will make its debut on June 3 with a new look and a totally new point of view in the kitchen.