Rodeo Goat's Chaca Oaxaca Burger
- Rodeo Goat keeps it fresh.
- Rodeo Goat uses a mixture of chuck and brisket for its seven-ounce beef patties.
- The Chaca Oaxaca uses a blend of beef and chorizo.
- Chef Kyle uses an unusual tool to make patties: an egg ring.
- A perfectly formed patty with plenty of fat for juiciness.
- Getting a nice sear on the flattop.
- The burgers are cooked to the desired temperature.
- The Chaca Oaxaca's toppings include avocado and pico de gallo...
- ...As well as queso fresco.
- Don't forget to season the egg.
- Flipping the egg.
- The burger gets cheese, then the egg on top.
- Crowning the burger with pico and avocado.
- The Chaca Oaxaca, served up with "goat chips" and some seriously good fresh pickles.
- The money shot.