Trinity Groves fixture Kitchen LTO is gearing up for another chef switcheroo. Currently reigning chef Blythe Beck's tenure is up May 31 after an unprecedented eight-month run, thanks to fans who voted to keep her in place; meanwhile, the standard stint for each chef rotation has been extended from four months to six months.
The LTO selection committee has narrowed the field of competitors for LTO version 5.0 down to five, a couple of whom Dallas diners may recognize. Here's who's in the running this time around — along with what kind of food they'll bring to the table:
- Anastacia Quinones (previously of the erstwhile Alma and Abraham Salum's Komali): modern Mexican
- David Rodriguez (hailing from Oak Cliff farm-to-table mecca Urban Acres): modern Texas cuisine
- Adrien Nieto: California cuisine
- Ken Patrick: Southwestern
- Chris Stephens: New American