Graham Dodds Vegetarian Charcuterie
- Chef Graham Dodds readies pots of sunchoke pâté, created in the style of a classic chicken liver mousse.
- A bright red wine aspic tops the smoky, almost meaty vegetarian pâté.
- Flakes of smoked paprika salt round out the meat-free pâté.
- Housemade lentil sausage is studded with sweet peppers and more smoked paprika.
- A take on a traditional terrine, Dodds' vegetarian version uses ash-dusted goat cheese from Latte Da Creamery, mushroom duxelle, and butternut squash.
- Briny balsamic mixed olives add color and acidity to the charcuterie plate.
- Housemade giardinera pickles, pickled turnips, and a thick swipe of Creole mustard are reminiscent of Dodds' pickling program at Hibiscus.
- Dodds' root vegetable lonzino marries cured carrots, parsnips, and celery root with fennel, coriander, and cumin.
- The "lonzino" is sliced thinly and piled atop the charcuterie board.
- Crisp, sesame-topped lavash is a sturdy vehicle for pate, pickles, and terrine.
- Vegetarian charcuterie in all its glory.
- Served with a cocktail, the vegetarian charcuterie is an ideal entrée into Dodds' plant-focused menu.