Heads up, Gilmore Girls enthusiasts: with just a few weeks until Netflix’s revival of this classic show causes us all to go on an all-day TV binge, you’re probably already rewatching the old seasons and reacquainting yourself with Stars Hollow. This week, though, you have a chance to get an up close and personal look at a Gilmore icon.
On October 5, more than 200 diners across the country will be transformed into Luke’s Diner, Lorelai and Rory Gilmore’s favorite spot for coffee, pancakes, and important conversations. 5 of those cafés are in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, so you won’t even need to leave the Big D for a taste of Stars Hollow.
Here’s the full list of locations for the Luke’s Diner takeover:
- Buon Giorno, 915 Florence St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Savor Coffee Bar & Eatery, 1101 E Bardin Rd #101, Arlington, TX 76018
- Coffee House Café, 6150 Frankford Rd, Dallas, TX 75252
- i Java & Chai, 1820 Coit Road #138, Plano, TX 75075
- Method Coffee, 1623 N Hall St. Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75204
The pop-up kicks off at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, October 5. Servers, perhaps dressed in Luke’s-inspired aprons and t-shirts, will keep the free coffee flowing as you indulge in all your favorite Gilmore-related fangirling. It’s probably the only way you’re going to make it until the revival premieres on November 25.