Filament Burger Gallery
- All of the elements for Filament's off-menu burger are made in-house by Chef Cody Sharp.
- Sharp sprinkles a burger patty liberally with "gangster salt," his super-secret seasoning blend.
- The burger patty is made from "finger" meat, or the fatty muscle in between beef ribs.
- Grilled onions must be gingerly placed atop the patty with tweezers. It is, after all, a Matt McCallister establishment.
- Two slices of American cheese crown the sizzling patty.
- Then, it's placed under the broiler until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
- The housemade benne seed-whey bun hits the grill next.
- A thick slather of Dijonnaise is a must.
- You'll want to ask for your burger to be cut in half, lest you end up with juices on your shirt.
- A look inside reveals a perfectly pink center.
- The finished product is crowned with housemade pickles and served with crinkle-cut fries.
- Bask in all the meaty glory.