The Grape Classic Cheeseburger Gallery
- A 10-oz ground beef patty is cooked to customer’s specifications. In this case, perfectly pink.
- On a plate, hydro bib lettuce, red onion, and tomatoes topped with salt and pepper are set to the side. Horseradish pickles are then added to the vegetable party.
- Vermont white cheddar is melted on top of the patty, then housemade peppered bacon is added.
- A pain au lait bun is toasted with maître d'hôtel butter, before being coated with a housemade dijonaise. The burger set up is then placed on the bun.
- Herb and garlic-salted frites are added to the plate.
- The finished product is (arguably) Texas' finest burger.