Dreams (and rumors) really do come true. The hotly anticipated expansion of The Halal Guys’ food is finally here — via delivery. The company confirms to Eater that starting today hungry fans can get a preview of the popular New York-based street food shop’s platters, sandwiches, fries, and baklava with the Caviar delivery app. Caviar will begin accepting orders at 11 a.m.
Meanwhile, the brick-and-mortar restaurant on Lemmon Avenue is dangerously close to opening day. The eatery is slated to debut on July 23 with a grand opening party from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
This isn’t the first time The Halal Guys has shared a sneak peek with Caviar users. The company partnered with the delivery app in San Francisco earlier this year ahead of openings in San Jose and the Tenderloin. The company, which is on a major expansion kick, is expected to open up to 10 Dallas area restaurants and 200 worldwide. Caviar launched its delivery service in Dallas in 2015 featuring partnerships with local restaurants like Hypnotic Donuts, Cane Rosso, Mot Hai Ba, and more.
- You Can Have The Halal Guys Delivered To Your Door Before It Opens Next Month [EDFW]
- Caviar is the Latest Food Delivery App to Hit Dallas [EDFW]
- The Halal Guys Will Finally Open On Lemmon Ave July 23 [EDFW]
- Cult-Favorite NYC Food Cart The Halal Guys Is Headed to Dallas [EDFW]
- All The Halal Guys Coverage [EDFW]
Why Halal-Grade Meat is More Humane