The winding tale of Revolver Taco Lounge, possibly Fort Worth’s favorite taqueria, is coming to a close, as the restaurant’s Forest Park Boulevard location has closed its doors. For real this time. Seriously.
The Star-Telegram reported that owner Regino Rojas officially announced the closure on Facebook yesterday. It may be breaking news, but long-time Revolver devotees are likely feeling some serious deja vu considering the tumultuous saga that the restaurant has been through in the past two years.
Back in April 2015, Revolver announced its original location on West 7th Street would close and the taqueria announced tentative plans to move to Deep Ellum. After months of suspense and cryptic action on Facebook, a last-minute change in plans led to Revolver staying put, but not for long, as Revolver eventually moved to its new location on Forest Park Boulevard.
Never fear, Revolver has not left DFW. The highly-anticipated Deep Ellum location, which finally opened this April, has no intention of closing.
- Revolver Taco Lounge closes in Fort Worth [Star-Telegram]
- West 7th Gem Revolver Taco Lounge is Closing [EDFW]
- Will A Last Minute Deal Save Fort Worth's Revolver Taco Lounge? [EDFW]
- Revolver Taco Lounge Will Stay Open In Fort Worth [EDFW]
- Revolver Taco Lounge Relocating to Deep Ellum [EDFW]
- Revolver Taco Lounge Finally Makes Its Deep Ellum Debut [EDFW]