Deep Ellum’s newest ice cream shop is covering a lot of bases. As Dallas CultureMap reports, the new Twisted Treats at 2820 Elm St. serves up soft-serve ice cream, popsicles, milkshakes, and cookie dough. It sounds like basically anything sweet is fair game here. Rolled ice cream was even under consideration at one point.
“Our theme is just twists on desserts,” Twisted Treats manager Trent Nabors told CultureMap about the shop, which just opened on May 29. To that end, customers can build their own desserts, incorporating flavors like snickerdoodle cookie dough or ice cream with strawberries, cake chunks, and graham crackers. Or just opt for a popsicle in fancy flavors like avocado or hibiscus — although the top-selling popsicle flavor is watermelon.
- New Deep Ellum ice cream shop hits on all of Dallas’ dessert trends [Dallas CultureMap]
- 12 Essential Dallas Ice Cream Shops [EDFW]
- 13 Boozy Dallas Desserts to Satisfy a Sweet Tooth [EDFW]
- Chills 360 Is Bringing Its Rolled Ice Cream Into Fort Worth [EDFW]
- 17 Decadent Milkshakes To Try in Dallas [EDFW]
- Twisted Treats [Official Site]