Grandscape, an enormous mixed-use development anchored by Nebraska Furniture Mart in the Colony, just announced four new restaurants and a sweets shop that will be joining the project in the coming years.
The 400-acre Berkshire Hathaway development boasts a whopping 4 million square feet of space divided between retail, dining, entertainment, and offices which will welcome an Italian steakhouse, an American classics eatery, a burger joint and more. Check out the offerings below:
- Denton’s own Barley and Board will be opening its second outpost at Grandscape in 2019. The gastropub will feature 36 beers on tap, (a mix of its hand-crafted brews and other Texas favorites), plus cocktails, wine, and a “new American” menu full of seasonal ingredients.
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse will be opening in the Spring of 2020 thanks to author and chef/restaurateur Steve DiFillippo. Operating mainly in the eastern U.S., this will be the first Davio’s location in Texas. Diners can look forward to aged steaks and “unique seafood creations.”
- A lunch and dinner spot serving straightforward American fare, Seven Doors at Montecito Grill, will open in the fall of next year. Diners can grab steaks and burgers amongst a spacious 8,000 square-foot indoor-outdoor eatery.
- LSA Burger Co. is bringing burgers and beer to a Texas-music-themed eatery next year. According to a press release, LSA stands for “Lone Star Attitude,” coined by Texas singer-songwriter Jon Christopher Davis. The eatery will play up the Texas music connection, but how exactly that will be done, we don’t yet know.
- The sweets shop Kilwins will debut its chocolate creations next summer inside a 1,600 square-foot store. In addition to chocolates, the eatery will offer ice cream, cake, caramel apples, fudge, nut brittle, and salt water taffy, among hundreds of confectionary items.
Stay tuned as more information becomes available on the forthcoming eateries.