There’s a new Velvet Taco in the neighborhood. The trendy taqueria just opened a new location on Monday in Preston Forest Village at 11700 Preston Road, according to the Dallas Observer. Find brunch all day here, along with a weekly taco, and homemade red velvet cake — or hand over a $20 bill at the pickup window for the Backdoor Chicken deal.
Velvet Taco’s still in expansion mode, even after this opening of its fourth DFW location. A McKinney Avenue location will open shortly too.
Velvet Taco in Preston Forest is open from 11 a.m. to midnight Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 10 a.m. to midnight on Sundays. Take a look at the hot pink exterior of Velvet Taco’s newest location:
- Velvet Taco Opens in Preston Forest Village [Observer]
- Velvet Taco [Official Site]
- Velvet Taco Is Launching Its Late-Night Taqueria on Greenville Ave [EDFW]
- 17 Essential Late-Night Dining Options In Dallas [EDFW]
- 15 Essential Dallas-Fort Worth Taquerias [EDFW]