Oak Lawn will soon boast its own outpost of Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, the Denver-based all-day breakfast chain known for its pancakes and boozy brunch cocktails. Dallas CultureMap reports that the Oak Lawn location of Snooze will open in late 2018 or early 2019 in the space formerly occupied by Hypnotic Sushi at 3211 Oak Lawn Ave.
Snooze just opened its first Dallas spot in Addison in early June, serving breakfast lovers pancake flights and creative spins on eggs Benedict from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The chain isn’t done opening Snooze restaurants in Dallas either: Left Bank and Walnut Hill are still in the pipeline for Snooze openings.
Update: The timeline for Snooze’s opening has been corrected.
- All-day breakfast restaurant changes brunch game for Oak Lawn Dallas [CultureMap]
- Take A Peek Inside Snooze, Addison’s Forthcoming Brunch Paradise [EDFW]
- Snooze Brings Boozy Brunch Cocktails and Pancake Flights to Addison [EDFW]
- Snooze Is Opening Not Just One But Three Locations in Dallas [EDFW]
- 13 Excellent Dallas Brunch Restaurants [EDFW]