Southern Cali-based roast beef and fried chicken sandwich spot Top Round just closed its Toyota Music Factory location, but it’s still committed to Dallas. The fast food chain, which opened in Irving’s Toyota Music Factory in February last year, shuttered that shop earlier this month, according to CultureMap.
Top Round co-owner Jamie Tiampo explained the move in an email to Eater, writing:
We recently had the opportunity to move Top Round to a new location, closer to the Dallas core. The new address will be 4800 Bryan Street, a block in from Fitzhugh, across from Jimmy’s Italian Market. Being much closer to downtown Dallas will be not only allow more guests to experience Top Round, but also enable us to serve customers directly through catering and delivery services.
When the new shop gets going at 4800 Bryan Street with an anticipated opening date of early summer, expect Top Round to have same menu at the Toyota Music Factory: think slow-roasted roast beef and fried chicken sandwiches, twice-fried curly fries, and frozen custard. The new Top Round location will also boast a 15-seat indoor/outdoor bar area, an outdoor patio, 72 parking spaces, and a to-go window with three dedicated pickup parking spots.
- California restaurant with shaved roast beef sandwiches ditches Irving [CultureMap Dallas]
- Take a Look Inside the New Fast Food Joint Top Round [EDFW]
- Top Round Is Bringing Roast Beef and Fried Chicken Sandwiches to Irving Next Month [EDFW]
- Top Round’s Giant Roast Beef Sandwiches Land Later This Fall [EDFW]
- Top Round [Official Site]