The Plano original The Biscuit Bar is poised to takeover DFW with four new locations planned for the coming year inside the metroplex and a fifth set for West Texas.
Originally started at The Boardwalk at Granite Park in 2018, the news comes on the heels of The Biscuit Bar opening a second location near SMU just months ago. The booming fast-casual eatery features a variety of house-made sweet and savory biscuits sandwiches like a hot chocolate biscuit smothered in “chocolate gravy”; a Monte Cristo variety with ham, smoked turkey, and jack cheese; and a biscuit featuring Nashville-style hot chicken, pickles, and ranch dressing, to name a few of the many options. Craft cocktails, local beer, cold brew coffee, and kombucha are also offered on tap.
Diners can expect The Biscuit Bar’s standout sandwiches to pop-up in the following places:
- Deep Ellum at the forthcoming mixed-use residential, hotel, and office tower called The Epic, located at 2550 Pacific Avenue. This location promises late-night hours to cater to the Deep Ellum post-bar crowds.
- Fort Worth at the Stockyards’ Mule Alley, which is currently undergoing construction and will boast a hotel, shops, restaurants, and a live music destination.
- Arlington at Champion’s Park overlooking AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park. The 3,000 square-foot location will feature a two-story patio and tons of TVs perfect for game watching.
- Coppell at 104 S. Denton Tap Road in the suburban community close to DFW Airport. This small city is taking off as a dining destination with the Cypress Waters development located on its south border, which is welcoming handfuls of Dallas’s beloved eateries.
- Abilene in a joint venture with Abilene Christian University, a new “lifestyle village” at Allen Ridge will offer retail and residences in addition to eateries.
Stay tuned for official updates on The Biscuit Bar’s impending DFW arrivals, including opening dates and hours of operation.