On April 27, Governor Greg Abbott proclaimed that restaurants, in addition to other businesses, could open at 25% capacity as part of a phased opening of the state of Texas. That leaves restaurants with a decision to make: try to open up at 25% or keep on keepin’ on.
A slew of Dallas restaurants plan to open on Friday, but there’s also plenty that will stick to take-out for now. Scope out this list of spots that are continuing takeout and delivery service, but choosing to skip dine-in service for now.
- Cane Rosso — Offering the full lunch and dinner menus plus family-sized pastas to reheat and eat for $60. Call the restaurant or go to canerosso.com for to-go, curbside pickup, or delivery by Cane Rosso Staff, or use Uber Eats.
- LOCAL — Offering walkup, drive up, Alto delivery, and limited delivery via its in-house staff. Order online, call 214-752-7500 or text 214-868-1587 to order.
- Nori Handroll Bar — The Deep Ellum temaki spot is offering curbside pickup Wednesday through Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a discount of 20% off everything, including sake and Japanese whiskey. Order at norihandrollbar.com.
- Pecan Lodge — Offering takeout Tuesday through Sunday 11:00 a.m. through 8:00 p.m., as well as delivery via DoorDash and UberEats. Check out family meal options on the Pecan Lodge website.
- Brown Bag Provisions — Offering market-style fruits, veggies, eggs as well as sandwiches, fresh and smoked meats, and more for curbside pickup. Call 469-271-7164.
- Stock & Barrel — Tuesday through Saturday, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., diners can call 214-888-0150 to place orders for curbside pickup.
- The Charles — Offering lunch for pickup via a makeshift drive-thru Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and dinner 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Specials include half-priced bottles of wine under $250 and 40% off bottles over $250. Call 469-917-9000 to place an order.
- Cafe Izmir — Offering full menu for takeout and pickup, via phone or by ordering delivery by Postmates, UberEats or DoorDash. For the downtown location, call 469-998-0123, and for the Greenville Avenue location cal 214-826-7788.
- Oishii — Offering their takeout plus discounted wine at retail pricing all available to-go or via Favor. Call 214-599-9558 for the Wycliff location, or 972-863-8863 for the SMU location
Highland Park, University Park & Preston Hollow
- DIVE Coastal Cuisine — Offering tacos, salads and their famous ahi tuna wraps for to-go or delivery. Order by calling 214-891-1700 or via Favor or CoHost Catering.
- Red Stix Asian Street Food — Offering curbside pickup for hot meals, along with vacuum-sealed skewers and other dishes that can be frozen for consumption later. Diners can order via the restaurant’s website.
Lakewood, Lake Highlands & East Dallas
- Cane Rosso — Offering the full lunch and dinner menus plus family-sized pastas to reheat and eat for $60. Call the restaurant for to-go, curbside pickup, or delivery by Cane Rosso Staff, or use Uber Eats.
- Dream Cafe — The Lakewood restaurant is offering free delivery and curbside pickup from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. daily.
- Good Citizen (formerly known as Goodfriend Beer & Burger House) — Offering a curated menu of takeout and delivery options at low prices (nothing over $9). Order and pay at socialdistancingnow.com or call 214-324-3335.
- Hillside Tavern — Offering curbside pickup (including wine), during dinner hours. Call 214-888-0152 to order and pay ahead of time.
- Maya’s Modern Mediterranean — Offering online ordering for takeout of the neighborhood spot’s hummus, harissa soup, falafel, salads and more, as well as delivery via Caviar, Uber Eats, and Grubhub.
- One90 Smoked Meats — Full menu available for pick-up, and each picked up order will include one roll of free toilet paper. The restaurant is also offering 20% off its packaged barbecue options, which can be frozen. Call to order.
- Resident Taqueria — Order and pay for your tacos online at residenttaqueria.com, then pick them up.
- RM 12:20 Bistro — With a skeleton crew, the Lake Highlands bistro is offering curbside pickup of its limited menu (available online) Wednesdays through Saturdays. Call 214-238-2919 to place orders and select from limited pickup time slots.
- SaSa Sushi — Offering takeout and delivery via third party apps.
- Scalini’s Pizza and Pasta — Offering $2 delivery with a $10 minimum, including beer and wine.
- Waya Japanese — Offering pickup only; Visit Waya online or call 972-982-2103 to order.
North Dallas & Plano
- Asian Mint — Offering curbside pickup for all online orders.
- Blu’s Barbeque — Offering takeout orders via its walk-up window.
- Dog Haus — Offering their full menu plus growlers of beer and specials. Available for a limited time via no-contact curbside delivery.
- Fat Straws — Offering free delivery on $10 orders, alognwith curbside pickup at all Fat Straws locations.
- Gorji — Will continue takeout service until further notice.
- Holy Grail Pub — Offering curbside pickup daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call the restaurant to order.
- The Market Local Comfort Cafe — Offering curbside pickup of vegetarian, vegan-friendly options, family-sized meals, meal kits and prepared breakfast, lunches and dinners every day but Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call 469-677-5424 or visit themarkettx.com to order.
- Sushi de Handroll — Offering its full menu for takeout and delivery from noon to 7 p.m. daily. Call-in and walk-in orders will receive a 20% discount, and gift cards are currently 20% off. Call 972-290-0589 to order, and check out the menu at sushidehandroll.com.
Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts & South Dallas
- CiboDivino at Sylvan Thirty — Offering food and wine delivery for $5 within a three mile radius via shop.cibodivinomkt.com with a $25 minimum. Order ahead for curbside pickup, or visit in person to grab everything to go.
- Salaryman — Offering at-home ramen kits, chicken broth, and more options for curbside pickup. Call 214-364-8902 to order; credit cards only.
- Sandwich Hag — Offering contactless pickup via online ordering only. Open Wednesdays through Sunday.
- Ten Ramen — the normally stand up, dine-in only ramen shop in Sylvan 30 is offering curbside pickup. Call 972-803-4400.
- Trinity Groves — Kate Weiser Chocolate and Cake Bar are each sticking to take-out only.
- Ai Sushi Sake Grill — The Oak Lawn sushi spot is offering takeout and delivery of sushi, bento boxes and Korean specialties via their website, calling 214-468-4587, or via UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Favor, DoorDash and Caviar.
- Asian Mint — Offering curbside pickup for all online orders, including cook-at-home kits.
- Big Al’s Smokehouse BBQ — Offering curbside pick up, takeout and delivery services via online ordering or calling 214-350-2649.
- Homewood — Offering four-course, family style meals for $40 each. Options include grilled broccoli with whipped yogurt, roasted Cartermere Farms chicken with potatoes and wilted greens, and wagyu short ribs. Call the restaurant to place an order.
- Mille Lire — Reopened May 13 for takeout of their fresh pasta to prepare at home. Order pickup or delivery via Grubhub or call 214-269-5200 to pick up curbside.
- Parigi Restaurant — Daily menu available for curbside pick-up. Call the restaurant at 214-521-0295 to order.
- Street’s Fine Chicken — Diners can place online orders for curbside pickup, and both locations will offer delivery via third-party apps like Postmates and Caviar.
Richardson & Garland
- Fish & Fizz — Offering its full menu for curbside pickup and free delivery within a 5-mile radius for orders over $30.
Uptown & Knox/Henderson
- Hungry Belly — Offering a variety of Asian cuisine including sushi, ramen, bento boxes, and more for curbside pickup (call 214-258-5959 to order) or takeout or delivery via hungrybellydallas.com, UberEats, Grubhub, or DoorDash.
- North Italia — Offering pizza, pasta, salads and a limited selection of appetizers via DoorDash or pickup. Please call 972.619.3770 to place a takeout order and receive menu and offering updates.
- Uchi/Uchiba — Uchi is offering curbside takeout (including 25% off wine, sake and beer) from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. Reserve pickup time slots online or by calling 214-855-5454 beginning at 3:30 p.m. each day.