The past couple of weeks have been a little rough. Whether you’re stuck at home, considered an essential worker that’s still carrying on, or suddenly homeschooling, everyone’s priorities have shifted a little bit during the midst of this pandemic.
As such, self-care, and treating yourself from time to time, is more important than ever. Use the list below as a guide to the city’s best sweet treats, all available for delivery or pickup during these trying times. From matcha ice cream to fancy chocolates, there’s something on this list for everyone.
Addison, Plano, McKinney & Frisco
- La Duni — Get Dunia’s famous Quatro Leches, house-made gelato, pastries and more, available via curbside delivery, shipping or via third party apps.
- Mecca Matcha — The matcha Mecca will be offering curbside pickup and delivering their uber-strong matcha ice cream for free within 5 miles with a $20 minimum purchase. Send them a message on Instagram to purchase.
- Yellibelly — Offering chocolates, chocolate covered Oreos, gift baskets and even online chocolate-making classes via their website.
Bishop Arts, Oak Cliff, Trinity Groves & South Dallas
- Azucar — Offering curbside ice cream fixes or via delivery from Uber Eats, Door Dash, Postmates, Caviar and GrubHub.
- Cake Bar — Offering curbside delivery — call (972) 684-5801 — or home delivery via Postmates.
- Crumb & Kettle — Offering pies, scones, cakes and more via online pre-order and pre-pay with strictly enforced socially distanced pickup happening out front.
- Cocoandre Chocolatier — Offering flavored horchata drinks, paletas, vegan options, and of course chocolates, via curbside pickup or delivery via UberEats. Order online, via text or DM and pay in advance and they’ll walk it out to your car.
- Emporium Pies — Offering slices and full pies via walk-up or “Pie-thru” AKA a makeshift drive-thru on the side of the building in Bishop Arts, plus next-day deliveries all over DFW.
- Kate Weiser Chocolates — Offering their entire menu via curbside delivery or home delivery by Postmates.
- Kessler Pie Co. — Offering a seasonal flavor — Blue Magic — via delivery on their site.
- Whisk Crepes — Offering sweet filled crepes for pickup or free delivery with $50 purchase up to 7 miles around Sylvan 30.
- Commissary — Offering their housemate gelato in flavors like Vietnamese Coffee and Salted Caramel, along with all their other offerings, via free delivery in an 8-mile radius with a $15 minimum order.
- La Tarte Tropézienne — The famous French bakery has opened its Dallas outpost at long last, offering touchless pick up and delivery within a 3-mile radius, Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Call 917-596-4033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place orders. They’re offering free Baby Trop 3-packs with orders over $25, discounted wine and bubbles, viennoiserie, gourmet sandwiches, and more.
- Parlor’s Ice Creams — The Farmers Market ice cream stand is now delivering quarts of their classy classic flavors direct to your home.
East Dallas, Lakewood & Lake Highlands
- Andy’s — Offering their custard via walk-up or delivery straight to your car.
- Baldo’s — Offering pints via phone (972-913-4001) or online orders. Delivery available via GrubHub, UberEats and Favor.
- Humble Pie Co. — Get pies from Humble delivered to your house via Orchard at the Office delivery service.
- JOY Macarons — Offering macarons and macaron ice cream sandwiches via delivery apps (Favor, Postmates, Grubhub, Doordash and Uber Eats) or via walk-up ordering and take away.
- Leila Bakery Cafe — Offering whole cakes, pastries, cookies and more via take-out or delivery by Uber Eats.
- Val’s Cheesecakes — Offering cheesecakes by the jar, slice or whole cake, Wednesday to Sunday for carryout or curbside delivery from noon to 8:00 p.m. Doorstep delivery also available via Grubhub, DoorDash, Favor, UberEats or Postmates.
- Chocolate Secrets — Offering truffles, bonbons, coffee, cakes, and more via curbside delivery. Call 214-252-9801 to order.
- La Casita Bakeshop — Offering only preorders currently, for curbside pickups on Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. only.
- Sweet Daze — Offering custom orders and catering so birthdays and other celebrations won’t go un-celebrated. Use the form on their website to order.
Uptown & Park Cities
- Bisous Bisous — Offering pickup (one person in the shop at a time), or call them and they’ll bring your order out curbside. Keep frozen pastries on hand for times like these.
- Foxtrot — Offering pickup or delivery of local favorites like Melt ice creams, JOY Macarons ice cream sandwiches, Dr. Sue’s Chocolates and Bisous Bisous Pastries.
- Pokey O’s — The SMU favorite is offering cookie delivery curbside or via UberEats, Postmates, Doordash, or Grubhub.
- Pure Milk & Honey — Delivering soft serve ice cream — 2 pint minimum order — within a 5-mile radius of Mockingbird Station. Touchless with payment via Square. Order via email at email@example.com or text 469-340-8568.